FR-OXFORD Diagonal 1/1 Ignifug250 gsm | 98% Polyester, 2% Antistatic | FR-Plain 1/1
Thank you for your request! We will contact you within 24 hours.
- CERTIFICATION: EN 14116, EN 343
- High Visibility: EN 20471
- ANTISTATIC: EN 1149-5 (1149-3 METHOD 2)
FR-Oxford is a middleweight flame retardant fabric with water resistant properties. It is made with very durable Oxford fabric with addition of Antistatic yarn and Flame Retardant PU (Polyurethane) lamination. FR-Oxford consists of 98% polyester and 2% antistatic yarn. Flame retardant properties of FR-Oxford are not that strong as of our FR-Cotton or FR-Polycotton fabrics. FR-Oxford is designed for flame retardant rain jackets and trousers. That is why FR-Oxford is Certified to ISO 14116, which is a standard for limited flame retardant properties. FR-Oxford is also complied with EN 343 standard, which is a standard for Protective clothing and Protection against rain.
FR-Oxford is you best choice for FR clothing to be used in rainy places where there is also a risk of flame or fire.
- FR-Oxford fr-fabric Technical Data Sheet
- FR-Oxford fr-fabric Hi-Viz Yellow EN 20471 certificate
- FR-Oxford fr-fabric Hi-Viz Orange EN 20471 certificate
- FR-Oxford fr-fabric Hi-Viz Orange EN 343 certificate
- FR-Oxford fr-fabric Hi-Viz Orange EN 14116 certificate
- FR-Oxford fr-fabric Hi-Viz Orange EN 1149-5 certificate
- FR-Oxford fr-fabric Hi-Viz Dark Navy EN 13034 certificate